Manulink is a single premium investment-linked plan that gives you the opportunity to invest and build your wealth while taking care of your protection needs.
- Receive protection for loss of life, Total and Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness
- Low starting investment from S$5,000 with a wide range of funds to match your risk profile
- Choose to invest using cash, CPFIS Ordinary Account/Special Account (CPFIS) or Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)
- Flexibility to suit your needs:
- Make ad-hoc top1 up or do recurring single premium2 (RSP) to take advantage of dollar cost averaging
- Withdraw3 your investments in part4 or in full5 at no additional charges
- Switch between funds free of charge
Here is how Manulink can work for your retirement needs:
Michael, aged 40, is looking for a lump sum investment vehicle to build his
nest egg for retirement. Seeking to maximize his investments, he purchased
Manulink Investor with his CPF monies that will allow him to be 100%
investment focused. He opted for a mix of bond and equity funds available
to him based on his risk profile. To potentially grow his investments
further, he arranged for a recurring single premium2 top-up to be made
annually from his CPF-Ordinary Account to this plan. At age 65, Michael
retired. He stopped paying premiums and started to make regular partial
withdrawals3,4 from Manulink Investor to supplement his retirement income.
Note: Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units may fall as well as rise. Past performance of any funds or fund managers and any prediction, projection or forecast on the economy or markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the funds or the fund managers.
- Ad hoc Top-Ups can be made at any time while the Policy is in force and within the allowable age limits. 100% of the Top-up premium will be used to buy units in the chosen fund(s). The minimum Top-up amount is S$500.
- Applicable to CPFIS and SRS policies only. 100% of the RSP will be used to purchase units at the prevailing offer price.
- Withdrawal will automatically reduce the Policy Sum Insured accordingly. For CPF single premium investments, amount withdrawn will be paid into your CPF Ordinary Account (CPF-OA) or CPF Special Account (CPF-SA), where applicable. For single premium investments via the Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS), all proceeds will be returned to your SRS account.
- Subject to the minimum withdrawal amount of S$500 and the minimum account balance of S$3,000 after the partial withdrawal.
- The Policy may be surrendered at any time while the Policy is in force.
|Click for Important Notes
This policy is underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D)
This is for general information only and does not have regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. This is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the policy.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Investments are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of the units may fall as well as rise. Past performance of any funds or fund managers and any prediction, projection or forecast on the economy or markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the funds or the fund managers. Accordingly, the information should be read and construed in light of and subject to, all terms and conditions contained in the Policy Contract, Product Summary, applicable Product Highlights Sheet(s) and applicable Fund Summary Booklet(s), which may be obtained from your Manulife Representative. Full details are stated in the Policy Contract. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase the plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider carefully whether this plan is suitable for you.
Information is correct at time of publishing.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of the coverage, where applicable, please contact Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. or visit the Life Insurance Association of SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg)