About Manulife Investor Sentiment Index in Asia.
Manulife's Investor Sentiment Index in Asia (Manulife ISI) is a half-yearly, proprietary survey measuring and tracking investors' views across eight markets in the region on their attitudes towards key asset classes and issues related to personal financial planning. The Manulife ISI is based on 500 online interviews in each market of Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. Respondents are middle class to affluent investors, aged 25 years and above who are primary decision maker of financial matters in the household and currently have investment products. The Manulife ISI is a long-established research series in North America. The Manulife ISI has been measuring investor sentiment in Canada for the past 17 years, and extended this to its John Hancock operation in the U.S.
- MOVE more to get more, Singapore! Enjoy premium cashback...
- Manulife appoints Dr. Khoo Kah Siang as Manulife...
- Manulife leads fight against mozzies with Life Saving Pots
- DBS and Manulife officially launch 15-year regional...
- Singapore investors' confidence and understanding...
- DBS and Manulife launch first-in-market income...
Manulife Investor Sentiment