ManuInvest Duo lets you enjoy the best of both worlds. Accumulate your wealth and future-proof your lifestyle with a flexible regular premium investment-linked plan that helps you achieve harmony between those needs. That's every day better.
1. Credited into your policy in the first 12 months upon receipt of each regular premium payment in the form of additional units.
2. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
3. Subject to the distribution rate and frequency of the chosen ILP sub-fund(s).
4. Starting from policy year 6 until the end of Minimum Investment Period, up to 20% of the previous policy year’s total basic premium and top-up premiums paid can be withdrawn at a transaction fee of S$50.
5. Premium Flexibility Benefit refers to the total amount of regular basic premium that can be missed without incurring a premium shortfall charge. This benefit starts from policy year 6 until the end of Minimum Investment Period, subject to a maximum limit of 2 years of annualized premium for 10 years Minimum Investment Period, 3 years of annualized premium for 15 years Minimum Investment Period, and 4 years of annualized premium for 20 years Minimum Investment Period.
ManuInvest Duo and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No.198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are unsuitable for you may affect your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. Your investments are subject to investment risks, and you may lose the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund is not guaranteed. The value of the units in the ILP sub-fund and the accumulated income (if any) may fall or rise. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites ( or ).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 12 January 2020.