Giving you flexibility in how you protect your health is our top priority. With Manulife CI FlexiCare, you can choose a coverage that best suits your needs. Covering you for 126 critical illnesses (CI) including early, intermediate and advanced stages, this plan also has the ability to restart your coverage, if you add on the CoverMeAgain Booster Rider. Be in control to stay protected.
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
1. If total claim amount paid is higher than total premium paid, no death benefit is payable.
2. Basic sum insured refers to the sum insured amount selected at policy inception for the basic policy that is used to compute the benefits of the policy.
3. 100% of basic sum insured will be payable upon diagnosis of a critical illness after 12 claim-free months from the last critical illness claim, subject to:
(a) a maximum of 4 claims, and
(b) the new diagnosed condition not having been claimed under the basic policy.
4. 100% of basic sum insured will be payable upon diagnosis of a recurring/relapse condition after 24 claim-free months from the last critical illness claim, subject to a maximum of 2 claims.
5. The life insured must stay in ICU or ICU plus HDU for 4 consecutive days or more from the date of admission in one hospital admission in Singapore.
6. Each of the conditions can only be claimed once, subject to a maximum of 6 claims per policy.
7. We will only pay one CI claim per child per policy.
Manulife CI FlexiCare and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 19802116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience. Manulife reserves the right to vary premiums at any time by giving 30 days’ written notice to the policyowner before doing so. Buying health insurance products that are unsuitable for you may affect your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites ().or
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or our Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as at 8 January 2022.