Great Green Sale
We’re happy to help.
Peace of mind starts from getting the right plan. Feel free to talk to your Manulife Financial Consultants if you need advice or have any questions about this promotion. You can also call us for more information.
Terms and conditions
- To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
i. your application for a new qualifying product as set out in Table A (“Qualifying Product”) must meet the qualifying criteria, be submitted to and received by Manulife between 1 March 2017 and 30 June 2017 (both dates inclusive); and
ii. your policy must be issued by Manulife on or before 1 August 2017.
- Manulife Global Medical promotion is available for maximum one (1) child.
- This promotion is applicable for all payment methods available for the Qualifying Product.
- Premium discount is applicable to all riders (where applicable) attached to the qualifying product.
- The additional premium due to sub-standard life rating is also eligible for the premium discount under this promotion.
- The Premium Discount is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other goods and services.
- Manulife reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Product in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
- Manulife reserves the right to replace the premium discount with items of similar or other value without prior notice.
- If a Qualifying Customer cancels any of the policies within the 14 days’ free-look period or if any of the policies lapse or is surrendered within 12 months from issuance, Manulife reserves the right to recover the amount equivalent to the premium discount in any manner at its sole discretion.
- By taking part in the Promotion, you accept that all decisions made by Manulife in connection with this Promotion (including the interpretation of terms and conditions of this Promotion) shall be final and binding on all Participants. No appeal will be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- All applications for the Promotion are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Manulife may impose.
- Manulife shall have the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any person from participating in this Promotion, without providing any reason and without prior notice.
- Manulife reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to terminate, cancel or suspend this Promotion or to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without notice or reason or liability.
- A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or campaigns carried out by Manulife, unless otherwise permitted by Manulife in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All information is correct as at 1 March 2017.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. The specific details applicable to the insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. You should seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase the plan. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant, you should consider carefully whether this plan is suitable for you.