Terms and Conditions for the ManulifeMOVE Rewards Programme
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) before participating in the ManulifeMOVE Rewards Programme (“Programme”). Your participation in the Programme means you unreservedly accept the following Terms. Manulife Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“We/Us/Manulife”) may vary these Terms without any notice to you
A. Eligibility conditions
You will be eligible to participate in the Programme if:
- you are the primary life assured of at least one Manulife policy (“Eligible Policy”) issued on or after 1 January 2018 which is either:
- a regular premium policy with a minimum annual premium of SGD/USD 3,000; or
- an Heirloom, or a Signature Series single premium policy;
- you were the primary life assured of the Eligible Policy when it first commenced;
- you are/were at least 18 years of age at the inception of the Eligible Policy;
- your mobile number was provided when the Eligible Policy was purchased (as part of the application process)
- and the free-look period of the Eligible Policy has ended
B. Programme Membership activation
A MOVE key will be sent via SMS to your registered mobile phone number, 21 days after We have issued the Eligible Policy. The MOVE key is required to activate your Programme membership, and is valid for 90 days from the date it is sent to you.
To activate your Programme membership:
- go to the Settings tab of the Manulife MOVE mobile application and follow the instructions under the “Use your MOVE key” section; and
- follow the instructions in the Manulife MOVE mobile application to set up your device.
You will only be considered a Programme member and be eligible for the Programme rewards after you have activated the Programme membership.
Every 182 days from the date of activation of your Programme membership (“MOVE Period”), you can earn premium cashback of:
- SGD 50, if you accumulate 10,000 average daily steps over the MOVE Period; or
- SGD 25, if you accumulate 7,000 average daily steps over the MOVE Period.
You will be notified via your Manulife MOVE mobile application if you qualify for premium cashback.
Note: If you are unsure about whether the Programme is appropriate for your needs and health condition, please consult your physician or other healthcare professionals before/during the Programme.
D. Payment of rewards
The premium cashback will be paid to the policyowner of your Eligible Policy, via a cheque issued by a Singapore local bank, which will be mailed to the residential address of the Eligible Policy’s policyowner.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the address is correct at the point of Eligible Policy application and thereafter.
If the Eligible Policy’s policyowner (or the assignor of an assigned Eligible Policy) is a corporate entity, the premium cashback will instead be payable to Eligible Policy’s primary life assured.
The payment methods of the premium cashback may be changed at any time, without prior notification.
E. Membership suspension and termination
Your membership will be suspended for 182 days if you fail to meet any or all eligibility conditions at any point during your membership.
Your membership will be reinstated once you are able to meet all the eligibility conditions within 182 days from when your membership was suspended. The steps accumulated during the suspension period will only be accounted for once the membership is reinstated.
Note that there will be no payment of rewards during the suspension period.
There will also be no payment of rewards missed during the suspension period even upon reinstatement.
If you are unable to meet all the eligibility conditions within the 182 days suspension period, your membership will be terminated.
After termination, if you are again able to meet all the eligibility conditions, you may be offered a new membership, subject to the Terms of the Programme at that point.
You may also choose to terminate your Programme membership at any point by notifying Us via email at email@example.com, or by calling our Client Services Executives at (65) 6833-8188 during office hours, from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
F. Other conditions
- These Terms are accurate as at the date below. These Terms will be updated if there are any changes to this Programme.
- Please refer to www.manulifemove.sg for the latest Terms of this Programme.
- By participating in the Programme, you consent to being contacted for feedback regarding the Programme and/or related activities.
- Manulife reserves the right to abolish, grant, refuse, terminate or amend the membership of any user or the Programme at any point of time, for any reason whatsoever. All decisions made are final.
- A person who is not a party of these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B Singapore Statues) to enforce any the terms mentioned herein.
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of Singapore.
- For any other information or assistance you may email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Client Services Executives at (65) 6833-8188 during office hours, from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
In addition to these Terms, please also refer to our Statement of Personal Data Protection.
Disclaimer The information and material mentioned herein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and no warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and material mentioned herein is deemed to be made by Manulife and/or its holding company and/or its subsidiaries. Whilst Manulife, endeavors to ensure that the contents of the material are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and Manulife expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in or from such information and materials.