To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, please ensure that the required documents listed in the next section are completed and sent to us. We may need more time to process the claim if further clarification is needed, and will inform you if this occurs.
What you need to provide
- Completed Retrenchment Benefit Claim Form
- Retrenchment letter from employer on company letterhead
- Policy Owner’s NRIC (front & back) or Passport
- Insured’s NRIC (front & back) or Passport
- Policy Owner’s bank statement or passbook with his/her name & account number if preferred payment is direct credit to a Singapore bank account, if an existing EFT has not been set up for the same bank account.
- Last 12 months of Central Provident Fund Statement
What is the estimated processing time?
- Acknowledgement of claim – 2 working days after receiving the written claim notification
- Assessment of claim – 10 working days after receiving all required documents
- Payment of cheque – 3 working days after the claim is approved