This section will guide you through the claims submission process to file a Special Benefit claim.
The Special Benefit Claim is only applicable to the Mum@myfuture plan, Him@myfuture plan, Her@myfuture plan, Kid@myfuture plan and Premier Lady plans.
To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, please ensure that the required documents listed in the next section are completed and sent to us. We may need more time to process the claim if further clarification is needed, and will inform you if this occurs.
1. – to be completed by the policyowner
2. Attending Physician Statement (special benefit) – to be completed by the attending doctor in line with the type of illness
3. Copy of the Insured’s or Claimant’s NRIC or passport
4. All available laboratory and test results as specified on the Attending Physician Statement
5. Authorisation letter – required if a third party is assisting with the claim
What is the estimated processing time?
Who pays for the Attending Physician Statement or medical report?
The policyowner will have to bear the cost of the Attending Physician Statement or medical report, except for clarifications that Manulife requires.