Skip to main content Skip to notification content

Filing a Disability Claim

Claim online now

For best submission experience, please use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.

We are committed to supporting you throughout the claims process. 

What you need to know:

  1. Check that your mailing address, mobile number & email address has been updated with us. You may log in to our secure customer portal, MyManulife to update your contact details instantly. If your contact details are outdated, you will not be able to receive claim updates.
  2. Please contact your doctor to complete the Disability Attending Physician Statement document (link below). The cost of obtaining this document from your doctor will be borne by you.
  3. Ensure you have these documents ready for upload, where applicable:
    • Policy Owner's NRIC (front & back) or Passport
    • Insured's NRIC (front & back) or Passport
    • Hospital Discharge Summary
    • Attending Physician's Statement (APS)
    • Medical or investigation reports
    • Last 12 months of Central Provident Fund Statement/letter to show the last day of service prior to disability for Disability Advance Payment Plus (DAP+) benefit claim
    • Police report, if any
    • Proof of Relationship for Payor Benefit Rider Claims
    • Declaration of Beneficial Ownership – applicable for trust or keyman policies 
      (Please provide a copy of the Beneficial Owner's NRIC or passport if the share is above 25%)
    • Policy Owner's Bank statement or passbook with his/her name & account number if preferred payment is direct credit to a Singapore bank account
  4. For trust or keyman policies, please complete the document below:
  5. If the policyowner is a company, please complete the forms below:

    Here is the full list of documents required for submission: 
    • Corporate Owner Certification Form
    • Controlling Person Tax Residency Self-Certification Form (if applicable)
    • ACRA search report (within the past 6 months)
    • Signature of the person signing on behalf of the company, with the person's name written clearly beside the signature
    • NRIC/passport of the person who is signing on behalf of the company 
    • Corporate Policyowner Authorised Signatory Form (if the authorised signatory differs from our records) 
  6. All documents in foreign languages must be officially translated to English by a certified translator/interpreter.

If you have any issues submitting your claim online, you may download the claim form below and submit to us via email or mail. Do note that this mode of claim submission will require a longer processing time.
Disability Claim Form

Other services that we offer

We are always here to help in whatever way we can.