Portfolio diversity is important, especially when it comes to your investments. That’s why we’ve designed InvestReady Wealth (II), a whole-life regular-premium that offers access to over 100 funds – including dividend-paying funds for potential income. Plus, enjoy a welcome bonus and yearly loyalty bonuses1 – giving you a line-up of options that’ll make your investment work harder for you.
1. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for more information.
2. Flexible to vary the regular basic premium after the MIP for MIP 3 years, 5 years and 10 years. You have the flexibility to vary the regular basic premium after policy year 1, policy year 3, and policy year 10 for MIP 3 years Flexi, 10 years Flexi and 20 years Flexi respectively.
3. Partial withdrawal limits and charge applies if you request for partial withdrawal during the chosen or renewed MIP. Please refer to the product summary for more information.
4. Subject to the distribution rate and frequency of the chosen InvestReady Funds.
5. Total premiums paid include total basic premiums paid plus any top-up premium, less any withdrawals.
6. Optional add-ons are not applicable for MIP 3 Years Flexi and USD currency plans.
InvestReady Wealth (II) and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Your investments are subject to investment risks, and you may lose the principal amount invested. The performance of the InvestReady Fund(s) is not guaranteed. The unit prices and any income accruing to it may fall as well as rise. The Fund Managers shall have the absolute discretion to determine whether a distribution is to be made in respect of the InvestReady Fund(s) as well as the rate and frequency of distributions to be made. The intention of the Fund Managers to make the distribution and the distribution yield for the InvestReady Fund(s) is not guaranteed, and the Fund Managers may review the distribution policy depending on prevailing market conditions. Distributions may be made out of income, net capital gains and/or capital. Past distribution yields and payments are not necessarily indicative of future distribution yields and payments. Any payment of distributions by the InvestReady Fund(s) may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per unit. You should read the prospectus and the product highlights sheet and seek financial advice before deciding whether to purchase units in the InvestReady Fund(s). A copy of the prospectus and the product highlights sheet can be obtained from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites ().or
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 22 November 2020.