1. Signature Income provides monthly or yearly income from 5th policy year until the Life Insured reaches age 99 or until the termination of the policy, whichever is earlier. Income payout consists of guaranteed and non-guaranteed portion. Monthly income is payable starting from one month after the 4th policy anniversary until policy maturity. Yearly Income is payable starting from 5th policy anniversary until policy maturity.
2. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
3. The monthly or yearly income can be accumulated with Manulife at the prevailing interest rate. The interest rate is subject to change by Manulife with 30 days’ advance notice to the Policy Owner.
4. Transfer of policy ownership via assignment is allowed anytime while the policy is in force. The assignee must be at least 18 years old.
5. Policy Owner may request to change the Life Insured after 2 years from the Policy Issue Date and must have an insurable interest on the new life insured at time of change. Acceptance of the new Life Insured is at Manulife’s sole and absolute discretion and will depend upon the insurability of this new Life Insured, as well as other Terms and Conditions as Manulife shall determine from time to time. For more details, please refer to the Product Contract.
Signature Income is underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy’s surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English, Chinese and Bahasa Indonesia versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites ()or
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors, or visit any DBS/POSB Branch, before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 1 September 2019.