Preparing for your child's arrival is an exciting time. ReadyMummy is a 3-year maternity plan1 that provides protection for the expecting mother from as early as 13 weeks into the pregnancy and the child from birth, to policy year 3. This plan is also the first of its kind to cover psychotherapy treatment to provide mental wellness support for the mother. As you welcome your new child, you know you can focus on the joy of your pregnancy journey with ReadyMummy.
1. This plan covers up to 2 biological children born from a single pregnancy; and singleton pregnancy (only 1 biological child) from assisted reproduction techniques without complications. Only 1 maternity plan is allowed for each pregnancy.
2. Please refer to the policy contract for definitions of covered conditions.
3. Eligible plans offered are LifeReady Plus (ReadyMummy) policy, with optional choice to attach Early Critical Care Rider (II) and/or Critical Care Rider (II), subject to terms and conditions of the plans and any other conditions as stipulated by us.
4. Upon diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) or Generalised Anxiety Disorders (GAD), the mother must have been on medication prescribed by a registered psychiatrist and undergoing regular psychotherapy treatment, for at least 6 continuous months.
5. Applicable for phototherapy treatment for baby due to severe neonatal jaundice, where rental of the phototherapy machine is required.
ReadyMummy is underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. This policy has no cash value. Buying health insurance products that are unsuitable for you may affect your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. The brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. The policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites ( or ).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 7 July 2019.