1. Premium will be invested in your choice of Manulife’s range of ILP sub-fund(s) at the offer price.
2. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is S$500, subject to a minimum balance of S$1,000 in the Account Value. A surrender charge will apply if the partial withdrawal is made before 10 years’ annual premiums have been paid. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
3. Options cannot be changed after policy issuance.
4. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
5. Applicable for the following life stage events – getting married, birth or adoption of a child. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
Manulink Enrich and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Your investments are subject to investment risks, and you may lose the principal amount invested. The performance of the ILP sub-fund is not guaranteed. The value of the units in the ILP sub-fund and the accumulated income (if any) may fall or rise. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites ( or )
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 1 September 2019.