Celebrate your golden years, with RetireReady Plus II, a retirement plan that’s customised to your needs. Raise a toast to Guaranteed Monthly Income1 for life, or over your choice of 52, 10, 15, or 20 years. Be covered for Death and Terminal Illness, including Premium Waiver3 on Total & Permanent Disability. Plus, additional4 payouts in the face of any Loss of Independence5 including Loss of Speech, Loss of Hearing and Major Head Trauma lets you continue on towards the sweet retirement you deserve.
1. The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
2. Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
3. Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
4. If the life insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the life insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with loss of speech, loss of hearing or major head trauma, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
5. Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
6. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
7. Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where life insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
8. Not applicable to single premium policies.
RetireReady Plus II and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Registered number 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy’s surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. This advertisement is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors, or visit any DBS/POSB Branch before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 5 April 2020.