Ride along the path to your golden years with RetireReady Plus (III), a retirement plan that’s customised to your needs, while protecting you right from the start of the plan and into your retirement years, supporting you through times of uncertainty. You get to decide how your retirement dreams will pan out with customisable options, such as receiving Guaranteed Monthly Income¹ for life, or over your choice of 5², 10, 15, or 20 years. Plus, additional³ payouts in the face of any Loss of Independence4, including Irreversible Loss of Speech, Deafness (Irreversible Loss of Hearing) and Major Head Trauma lets you continue on towards the dream retirement you've worked so hard for.
1. The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
2. Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
3. If the life insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence Income Benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the life insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with Irreversible Loss of Speech, Deafness (Irreversible Loss of Hearing) or Major Head Trauma, the Loss of Independence Income Benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
4. Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
5. Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where life insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies), during your premium payment term (for RP policies), or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday, whichever is earlier.
6. Not applicable to single premium policies.
7. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
8. Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term, or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
RetireReady Plus (III) and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Registered number 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors, or visit any DBS/POSB Branch before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 4 April 2021.