Preserving and growing your accumulated wealth for future generations is important to you. Signature Indexed Universal Life Select (II) allows you to be in control of your legacy, with the advantage of potentially higher returns through the Index Account, while limiting your exposure to market risks.
The plan also allows you the flexibility of allocating premiums according to your preference.
The actual benefits payable and coverage are not guaranteed and are dependent on the actual crediting rates (subject to the minimum guaranteed crediting rate) applied to your policy's Fixed Account and Index Account, actual policy charges (subject to the maximum policy charges) as well as the amounts of any additional premiums paid, partial withdrawals made and loans taken.
1. Death benefit is the face amount of the policy or the policy value at the date of death, whichever is higher, less any outstanding policy debt. Terminal illness coverage is up to age 99.
2. Minimum Surrender Value is determined using a fixed rate of 2.00% every year, and is calculated after deduction of applicable policy charges and Surrender Charge.
3. Crediting rate for Index Account is calculated based on the point-to-point performance of the underlying indices, excluding dividends, subject to floor and cap rates by Manulife, multiplied by the Performance Multiplier of 115% (applicable to Performance Index Sub-account only), plus guaranteed loyalty bonus (if any).
4. Monthly Performance Charge of 1% p.a. will apply to the policy based on the value in the Performance Index Sub-account.
5. You may pay premiums of any amount at any time before age 100, within the maximum limits we set. If you have enough cash value in the policy, you may skip a premium payment or stop paying premiums entirely. You may need to pay extra premiums if the actual interest we pay you is lower than illustrated, if you take a loan, or if you make a withdrawal or the actual policy charges increase. The actual amount and frequency of premium payments will affect the policy value and potentially the death benefit as well as how long the policy is kept in force.
6. Allowed two years after the date we issue the policy to you. We will decide whether to accept the new life insured and it will depend on whether we can insure this new life insured and on other terms and conditions we may decide. The policy charges will be based on the new life insured’s age, gender, country of residence, underwriting class and any other ratings. For more details, please refer to the policy contract.
7. Allowed two years after the date we issue the policy to you and before age 100. Each Account Reallocation request must be at least 2 years apart. You may also change the Net Premium Allocation and/or Index Account Composition, subject to our approval. For more details, please refer to the policy contract.
Signature Indexed Universal Life Select (II) is underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy’s surrender value (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product in the policy contract. This brochure is also available in Chinese & Bahasa Indonesia. If there is any difference between the English, Chinese & Bahasa Indonesia versions, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites ( or ).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or our Appointed Distributors before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as at 08 January 2023.