Introducing RetireReady Plus, a plan that gives you the option to receive income for life. Yes, you read it right. What’s more this plan lets you have the freedom to change2 your income payout period at any time, up to 2 years before your selected retirement age. As you enter the golden age of your life, new experiences await. Let nothing stand in your way.
Age is just a number, not a limit. Embark on your next chapter in life with RetireReady Plus.
From now to 15 Dec 2018, enjoy up to 8% cash rewards on RetireReady Plus. T&Cs apply. Click to find out more!
- Subject to approval. Conditions may change from time to time, and the request has to be submitted at least 2 years before the selected retirement age. Please refer to the product summary for more information.
- For any 2 out of 6 ADLs, the LOI income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. For at least 3 out of 6 ADLs, the LOI income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
- Please refer to the product summary and policy contract for more details.
- The Guaranteed Monthly Income (less any policy debt), will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the life insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period. For a single-life policy, the life insured will also be the policy owner.
- A conversion factor will be used to convert the accumulated annual bonus into AMI and Manulife will decide on this conversion factor to use.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy’s surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Arrange for a no obligation chat with our financial adviser now!