1. Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife.
2. Any partial withdrawal will reduce the long term value of the policy.
3. This includes both guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed bonuses. For regular premium policy, it is available if the policy has been in force and you have paid the premiums for three years; while for single premium policy, it is available once the policy is in force.
4. Only spouse and child (age 17 and below) of the Policy Owner can be the Secondary Life Insured. It is not applicable for policy purchased with SRS funds. Appointment of secondary life insured is subject to acceptance by Manulife.
5. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
ReadyBuilder and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are unsuitable for you may affect your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply. This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites ( or ).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors, or visit any DBS/POSB Branch before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 1 September 2019.