ReadyBuilder (II) is a plan that provides flexibility when growing your wealth, with the option to pause¹ your premiums while keeping your policy in force or receive a Retrenchment Benefit² in the event of prolonged unemployment to keep you financially safe in times of uncertainty. You can also continue your wealth accumulation up to age 120 by appointing your loved one as the new life insured6.
1. Provided the policy has been in force for 2 policy years with 2 full annual premium payments and subject to approval by Manulife. Not applicable to single premium policies.
2. Applicable to individual owned policies and policies where policy owner is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
3. Any withdrawal of bonus will reduce the total death benefits and the future cash value of the policy. Partial surrender will reduce the sum insured, total surrender value (consisting of guaranteed surrender value, surrender value of any accumulated reversionary bonus, and the surrender bonus), and total death benefits. For regular premium policies, surrender value will be available if the policy is in force and you have paid full premiums for 3 years; while for single premium policies, surrender value will be available once the policy is in force.
4. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
5. Applicable to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term, or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday, whichever is earlier.
6. You may request to change the current life insured after 2 years from the policy issue date. Manulife will require evidence of eligibility on the new life insured. Please refer to Policy Contract for more details.
ReadyBuilder (II) and its supplementary benefits are underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 198002116D). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. There may be high costs involved if you terminate the policy early, and your policy's surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are unsuitable for you may affect your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This brochure is for your information only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. You can find the full terms and conditions, details, and exclusions for the mentioned insurance product(s) in the policy contract. If there are any differences between the English and Chinese versions of this brochure, the English version will apply.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
We recommend that you seek advice from a Manulife Financial Consultant or its Appointed Distributors, or visit any DBS/POSB Branch before making a commitment to purchase a policy.
Information is correct as of 1 July 2021.
Our Financial Consultant will be in touch with you soon.
Here are some links you might find useful.